As a modern alternative way of eliminating wrinkles, the Restylane brand is now famous among aesthetic specialists worldwide. Thanks to its unique composition and hyaluronic acid molecules included in the ingredient list, the results look natural, last for a long time, and can be easily maintained with the help of supporting injection sessions.
On a side note: If you want to order Restylane online at Ogomed, you should be a licensed medical professional. If not, it would be impossible for you to place an order here.
Buy Restylane Online on Ogomed!
Ogomed – a reliable wholesale supplier of dermal fillers ready to provide high-quality products to board-certified professionals all around the world. On this website, you may buy Restylane along with other famous brands known for their outstanding reputation in a few simple clicks, so make sure not to miss the opportunity!
If you don’t have a valid medical license, placing an order on this website would be impossible.
Buy dermal fillers online and everything you need for your work: buy botulinum toxins, topical agents, and many others. The most profitable prices and fast and safe worldwide delivery are available here. So, don’t hesitate and become our partner now!
Main Information About Restylane Fillers
The Restylane filler brand – a famous product of the Swiss manufacturer Q-Med (which is actually a part of the Galderma company). Regarding Restylane’s characteristics, it’s a transparent gel of high viscosity with hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin in its composition. This sterile, self-absorbable filler is improved with the help of a special NASHA technology, which makes it possible for the product to be administered into the middle and deep dermis to get rid of even deep creases and lines.
On a side note: Restylane wholesale is available at Ogomed for doctors with valid licenses.
The dermal filler can not only effectively rejuvenate one’s skin but also hydrates skin effectively, makes it more glowing, and noticeably improves skin tone and texture. If administered correctly, Restylane may guarantee the durability of more than a year, but this factor depends a lot on certain internal and external factors, such as age, skin condition, environmental issues, and others. Some of the injectables don’t have lidocaine in the composition, so it is recommended to apply a topical anesthetic before the injection session to make sure there will be no discomfort during the procedure.
The Restylane Line in More Detail
Restylane injections are famous worldwide because they can fulfill various needs and be used for different aesthetic purposes. Each filler is meant for many goals, so it is essential to consult with a medical professional before making a final decision to choose the one product with the most suitable effects:
- Restylane filler is the basic injectable typically used at the beginning of the treatment to fill in lines and creases caused by the aging process (including nasolabial folds, marionette lines, crow’s feet, and other imperfections);
- Restylane Volyme is perfect for facial features definition and contouring in the cheeks, cheekbones, chin;
- Restylane Refyne works excellent when you need to get rid of lines and creases, as well as circles around the eyes. It is also suitable for correcting the ear lobe and sometimes for lip volume improvement;
- Restylane Defyne is needed to eliminate deep creases and folds (such as puppet lines);
- Restylane Lyft is for people who have left their days with young skin behind. It works perfectly well for long-lasting wrinkles removal, contours enhancement, as well as slight asymmetry correction. However, it is important to know that this dermal filler doesn’t include an anesthetic in its composition, so patients with sensitive skin will need a topical numbing cream applied before the injection session;
- Restylane Fynesse is excellent for those parts of the face that have thinner, more sensitive skin (for example, the region around the eyes, close to the mouth, or in the glabellar line zone);
- Restylane Touch has periorbital and perioral zones as its target;
- Restylane SubQ is an effective dermal filler for facial features improvement;
- Restylane Lipp has a very smooth consistency and will work perfectly for lip enhancement, lip shape correction, as well as mimic wrinkles reduction in the mouth area;
- Restylane Lip Volume is specifically designed to boost lip volume;
- Restylane Kysse is the best to remove minor imperfections in the mouth region (such as smile lines or smoker lines).
Deep Wrinkles and Other Indications for the Injectable
As you’ve seen, Restylane fillers are much more than just wrinkles and folds; the number of possible purposes it can be used for is impressive, so people with various requests can fulfill their aesthetic needs by choosing this injectable. Among the most common issues are:
- Smooth wrinkles and lines in the soft tissues of the facial surface;
- Restore lost volume in some facial regions (like the chin or cheeks);
- Improve facial contours (cheeks, nose bridge, etc.);
- Lip enhancement and contouring;
- Scars reduction;
- Effective hydration of the dry skin;
- Earlobe shape correction;
- Post-acne marks removal;
- Asymmetry correction.
To make sure Restylane would work well for a patient’s needs, it is important to have a consultation with a doctor; in this way, it can be known exactly whether this procedure can fulfill their aesthetic needs and be safe at the same time.
Even though hyaluronic acid fillers are safe and rarely cause adverse reactions, it is still crucial to learn all safety rules to make sure the procedure won’t hurt a patient and will be able to fulfill all their aesthetic needs. Below, we would like to talk more about limitations and side effects.
For some individuals, it is forbidden to use Restylane for a youthful appearance and aesthetic needs. There is a list of contraindications that should be considered before the injection session:
- Increased sensitivity to any filler components that may lead to severe allergic reactions after the procedure;
- Skin damage, irritation, inflammation in the target zone;
- Current intake of contraindicated medications (blood-thinning pills, certain herbal extracts, etc.);
- Other aesthetic procedures used in the treatment area (chemical peel, implants insertion, and so on);
- Overall lousy health condition (fever, weakness, flu-like symptoms, etc.);
- Acute stage of chronic disease (diabetes mellitus, epilepsy, oncology, etc.);
- Pregnancy or lactation period in women.
Any aesthetic treatment meant to treat severe wrinkles may lead to specific side effects, and it’s completely normal; adverse reactions don’t mean a person is hurt or in danger; it’s a natural reaction of the body to the unknown solution administered under the skin. Injectables from the Restylane family are not the exception, so patients should be warned about all the minor inconveniences in advance in order to be aware of how to take care of themselves after the injection session:
- Minor skin irritation in the administration spot (redness, swelling, itching, etc.);
- High sensitivity in the target area;
- Bruising in the needle insertion.
If not bothered and pampered with a correct aftercare routine, the skin in the treated spot should be back to normal in a day or two without any problems; however, it is better to get in touch with a medical professional if more dangerous side effects occur (we talk about severe allergic reactions, painful sensations in the administration spot, signs of the filler migration, and others). Don’t forget that safety should always be the priority!