Belotero – an excellent dermal filler brand able to fulfill the needs of patients with different requests; whether they need wrinkles eliminated or lips enhanced – Belotero can do it all! You can buy Belotero online on Ogomed; place an order right now, or contact our customer support team to do it together!
Belotero Primary Information
Knowing short information about the Belotero brand will help you understand its working principles better, as well as decide whether this option is what you’ve been looking for for your patients. Below, you will find all the essential details; it is possible to get in touch with one of our managers if you still have questions after reading the description.
Belotero in Lips Manufacturer
Belotero brand was first manufactured in Germany by the global pharmaceutical corporation Merz Aesthetics. This company is also famous thanks to its products like Radiesse, Xeomin, and others.
Composition and Technology of Belotero Filler Under Eyes
Basically, every Belotero product has a pretty similar composition. Each one has a crossed-linked hyaluronic acid in the base, which is a naturally-occurring substance found in human skin, eyes, and joints. Some variations of this filler brand also include lidocaine, which is a local anesthetic added especially for individuals with low pain tolerance. Thanks to it, a painless, comfortable injection session is guaranteed.
Speaking about a special technology used during the manufacturing process, it is called Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM). It allows combining high and low densities together, and in this way, getting smoother results with better durability.
Belotero Before and After. Indications
Belotero hyaluronic acid fillers are mainly used for fine lines reduction and facial volume restoration. That’s why specialists usually pick this brand for the following aesthetic purposes:
- Eliminate wrinkles on the skin’s surface (all kinds – starting with crow’s feet and ending with nasolabial folds);
- Define facial contours;
- Improve skin elasticity and reduce skin sagging;
- Restore volume in hollow areas;
- Lip augmentation and contour improvement.
The best thing about this type of product is that it naturally boosts the body’s collagen and elastin production processes. Thus, patients may notice a significant improvement in skin tone and texture in general.
Primary Safety Information
Before the treatment session, a patient should be informed about safety information details to make sure the procedure is not followed by certain complications typical for dermal filler injections. Two main things that should be discussed are possible adverse reactions, as well as basic limitations for this type of treatment.
Regarding side effects, the following symptoms can be expected after Belotero administration:
- Injection site reactions (swelling, redness, itching, etc.);
- Increased sensitivity in the treated spot;
- Bruising (typically occurs in the needle puncture place and is common for people with thin, sensitive skin).
All irritations should be gone within a day after the procedure; in case they last longer, or if there are any sins of severe allergies, it is recommended to get in touch with a doctor as soon as possible to receive all needed medical help.
When talking about primary contraindications for the treatment, these issues should be considered:
- Allergies related to the injectable’s components (like hyaluronic acid or lidocaine);
- Ongoing skin infection, damage, or irritation around the target spot;
- Current usage of incompatible procedures (like laser treatment or a chemical peel) or medications (like those with blood-thinning abilities);
- Severe health complications (untreated epilepsy, diabetes mellitus, oncology, etc.);
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding period in women;
- People younger than 18 years.
More About the Belotero Family
Belotero cosmetic dermal fillers include numerous long-lasting, effective options for skin rejuvenation and wrinkles reduction. They vary based on the active substance concentration, lidocaine presence or absence, and some other characteristics. Here are some of the most popular variations you may buy on our website:
- Belotero Soft. This dermal filler with a soft effect is perfect for mild skin imperfections (like glabellar lines or crow’s feet). A single treatment session can provide up to 12 months of incredible skin improvement;
- Belotero Balance. This one is the most popular among Belotero products selection; some specialists may even call it Belotero Base. It’s meant to be injected into deeper layers of the dermis to eliminate such imperfections caused by the aging process as nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and other types of wrinkles;
- Belotero Volume. The best option when it comes to facial volume restoration and slight contouring in the areas of cheeks, cheekbones, and temples. This product guarantees up to 18 months of effectiveness, which is quite impressive for a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler;
- Belotero Lips. Two versions are available for the lip area – Belotero Lips Contour and Belotero Lips Shape. They are able to provide a subtly enhancing effect for 6 to 12 months (depending on the dosage of the dermal filler injection);
- Belotero Hydro. This type of solution can provide profound hydration in the face, neck, decollete, and hands zones. Usually, this product is used during the mesotherapy treatment; it is administered in three sessions (approximately 30 days apart from each other). In this way, patients may expect up to 6 months of excellent skin hydration.
How Much Does Belotero Cost
All Belotero prices are indicated on the webpage of the products; discounts are also noted if there are any. Typically, the price varies from $150 to $300 per box. Each box contains 2 sterile needles, 1 sterile cannula, 1 instruction leaflet, and 4 traceability labels.
Buy Belotero Fillers Online on Ogomed!
Belotero dermal fillers for youthful appearance are available at the most beneficial prices on Ogomed! As a supplier with years of experience in the aesthetic medicine sphere, we know how to satisfy every client’s needs. Sounds too good to good to be true? Place an order and check it out on your own!
Ogomed gathered all the most beneficial offers in one place. Advantageous prices, fast shipping, excellent selection of aesthetic goods – we have them all!
Please note: We work only with board-certified medical professionals; that’s why you can only buy dermal fillers online on this website if you have a valid medical license. In case there are any other questions regarding any parts of our work, make sure to get in touch to discuss them all (contact information is mentioned on the Contact Us webpage). We are looking forward to our future cooperation!