Ellanse fillers are available for purchase on the Ogomed website. Unlike hyaluronic acid fillers, this brand uses polycaprolactone (PCL) in its composition. In this way, durable results with minimal post-treatment irritations may be provided.
Buy Ellanse dermal fillers now by adding them to the cart; you can also get in touch with one of our managers to discuss all the advantages of this product.
Ellanse Fillers Primary Information
Ellanse – a popular dermal filler brand by the AQTIS Medical company. It’s safe, effective, and is used all over the world for skin rejuvenation purposes. Below, we are going to discuss all primary information about Ellanse products and find out why it is so prevalent in the cosmetic beauty sphere.
Composition and Technology
A few components are included in the Ellanse’s composition:
- Polycaprolactone (PCL). This innovative biodegradable substance can eliminate aging signs subtly and provide a natural-looking rejuvenating effect;
- Glycerin. This one helps to keep skin hydrated and glowing for a long time;
- Carboxymethyl cellulose. The component makes it easier for the filler to be distributed under the skin;
- Phosphate buffered saline. Helps to keep the pH level of the skin within an optimal range.
This unique formula is supported with special STaT technology. With its assistance, Ellanse is able to provide long-lasting results and natural improvement. According to the Ellanse review, it also works well for a collagen boost in the body.
Ellanse Before and After. Target Areas
A primary indication for every Ellanse treatment is to provide a subtly enhancing effect on one’s face, eliminate aging signs, and improve the body’s own collagen production. The product is suitable for people of different ages and can meet various needs thanks to the unique composition of each injectable by the brand. Therefore, these goals can be achieved by using Ellanse:
- Get rid of wrinkles (nasolabial folds, marionette lines, crow’s feet, etc.);
- Restore volume in hollow zones of the face;
- Activate natural collagen production in the body.
After the filler’s administration, the results become noticeable within the first few days after the treatment session and may last from six to eighteen months. It depends on the product’s type, as well as certain individual factors, like age, wrinkles depth, certain health conditions, and others.
Ellanse Filler Side Effects and Contraindications
Like all injectable fillers, Ellanse products can sometimes be followed by certain adverse reactions; even though they are not dangerous and rarely cause severe post-treatment problems, some symptoms still can be a source of great inconvenience. That’s why we believe patients should be informed about these in advance to be prepared and have time to plan a proper aftercare routine to make the healing process faster. What irritations should be expected after the Ellanse injection session?
- Redness, swelling, itching, and other negative reactions;
- Bruising in the needle injection spot (typical for people with thin, sensitive skin);
- Increased skin sensitivity;
- Headache, nausea, etc.
Typically, everything mentioned above should be gone within a day; however, if these symptoms develop into something more severe, a specialist should be informed about it. Signs of allergic reactions, blurred vision, swollen throat or tongue, trouble breathing are all warning signs, so it is better to consult with a doctor about them.
Regarding limitations, patients with the following conditions cannot use Ellanse for their aesthetic needs:
- Known sensitivity toward any ingredients of the dermal filler;
- Ongoing skin infections or unhealed wounds in the treated zone;
- Incompatible medications prescribed by a doctor (such as blood thinners) or current usage of other cosmetic treatments (like chemical peelings);
- Severe health complications (untreated epilepsy, diabetes mellitus, oncology, etc.);
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding period in women;
- People younger than 18 years.
More About Ellanse Fillers Family
There are four main types of dermal fillers in the Ellanse family, and here we would like to discuss each of them in more detail:
- Ellanse S. This one is a basic solution able to deal with primary aging signs and provide people with a more youthful appearance. With its help, collagen production is boosted in the body, so the results last a little longer;
- Ellanse M. This filler of medium density can be used to improve facial features, make them more defined, as well as eliminate more severe aging signs, like nasolabial folds or marionette lines;
- Ellanse L. This injectable solution is meant for patients with aged skin and noticeable volume loss in the facial area (such as sunken cheeks, double chin, and others). Collagen production is also improved dramatically with the help of this product;
- Ellanse E. The last one is the most powerful solution in the whole range. It provides immediate correction of visible aging signs, as well as long-lasting skin improvement. Specialists usually choose it for older customers with deep facial lines and creases.
Ellanse Filler Price
All prices for Ellanse dermal fillers are indicated on the brand’s webpage, along with all the current discounts you may use. You may always contact one of our managers to place an order or do it on your own quickly and effortlessly.
Buy Ellanse Fillers Online on Ogomed!
To all experts in the cosmetic beauty sphere, if you’ve been looking for a place to buy your dermal fillers from, we have good news, – Ogomed is here to fulfill all your needs! Here, the most beneficial ordering conditions are available: advantageous prices, fast shipping wherever you need, great discounts, and an impressive variety of cosmetic products. Just pick whatever you need and place an order on the website – our managers will get in touch with you as soon as possible to confirm it!
One thing you need to remember is that such aesthetic products as dermal fillers or botulinum toxins are only meant for professional use; thus, you are only allowed to buy them here if you are a board-certified medical professional. Without a valid medical license, it would be impossible to place an order.
In case you have any questions about our company, or you need to ask anything about the products selection, it is always possible contacting one of our sales representatives. They will gladly help with anything you need!