Hyaluronic acid-based fillers are among the most popular and widely used in the aesthetic medicine sphere; this fact may explain the growing popularity of the Juvederm brand, which is now the most famous when it comes to cosmetic beauty treatments.
If you want to buy Juvederm in the USA or buy dermal fillers, Ogomed is a perfect place to do it because of all the benefits we offer to all the customers. Browse through the website to have a closer look at the rich selection of injectables available for purchase.
Below, you will find all the crucial information about the brand, its characteristics, adverse reactions, and other details.
Buy Juvederm Online in the USA on Ogomed!
In case you want to order Juvederm fillers online, Ogomed has an excellent selection of goods to offer you. As a reliable supplier, we know what our clients need to get a first-class customer experience, and high-quality products are, of course, a top priority!
Delivery is possible all around the world, and you shouldn’t be worried about the products’ damage as we use the best materials to wrap all the items carefully and guarantee their safe transportation.
Juvederm can be purchased and used by board-certified specialists only. If you don’t have a valid medical license, it would be impossible to place an order at Ogomed.
Check out the selection now and buy everything you need on our website, as we shape plenty to offer: dermal fillers, botulinum toxins, topical agents, and many others. We are looking forward to our successful cooperation!
Primary Information About the Juvederm Brand
Juvederm hyaluronic acid fillers are manufactured by Allergan Aesthetics – a global aesthetic company now owned by AbbVie. All Juvederm products contain different amounts of stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin in their composition, and it’s a well-known fact that this active substance causes minimal side effects and guarantees fast improvement right after the injection session. And let’s not forget about 3D Matrix and Vycross technologies used for all the fillers to provide higher viscosity and optimal density to products and, in this way, guarantee natural-looking, immediately noticeable enhancement to an individual.
On a side note: Except for HA, Juvederm also has phosphate-buffered saline and lidocaine in the composition to provide maximum comfort during the injection session.
A few different types of injectables by this brand are available on this website, and each of those is different because of its main features:
- Juvederm Hydrate. It is mainly used in mesotherapy to hydrate the skin, improve its elasticity, and boost natural collagen production in the body;
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC. It can effectively reduce mild to deep wrinkles, which makes this injectable type one of the most used and ordered;
- Juvederm Ultra Smile. This filler was specifically created to be administered in sensitive lip tissues. It provides subtle lip augmentation and enhancement;
- Juvederm Volift Retouch. If a patient needs to tighten up sagging skin or improve its firmness, the Volift type will work best for this purpose;
- Juvederm Vollure. This dermal filler can effectively eliminate many aging signs: nasolabial folds, parentheses around the mouth, crow’s feet, and many others.
How much does Juvederm cost?
Juvederm prices may vary slightly based on numerous factors, such as a supplier’s policy, location, number of purchased boxes, the general situation on the market, and others. It’s important to remember that Juvederm cost wholesale may sometimes be different from the cost per box (most suppliers encourage to buy wholesale; thus, give additional discounts to individuals who prefer to do so). You can check out the latest prices on the Juvederm webpage of the Ogomed website.
Indications for the Product
Juvederm is a unique injectable gel that can be used for numerous purposes, and the correct type of remedy should be picked based on the patient’s needs. So, the brand should be considered for the following aesthetic treatment goals:
- Filling wrinkles and deep creases in various areas. Nasolabial folds, marionette lines, frown lines, and many other age-related imperfections can be filled in with the help of the Juvederm gel;
- Restoring lost volume in hollow facial zones. Typically, it’s the best choice for the cheek area, under-eye region, etc.;
- Facial contouring. The most common purposes are chin and cheeks definition, nose bridge correction, etc.;
- Lip enhancement and shape correction. The tender lip area requires extra carefulness and the most delicate products to be used during the treatment. Luckily, Juvederm can provide it all and help reach desired looks in no time.
The main purpose of Juvederm products is to eliminate wrinkles and lines on the skin and provide people with a younger appearance. It is possible thanks to the boost in hyaluronic acid production, as well as collagen and elastin. These components are crucial when it comes to keeping skin cells hydrated, firm, and volumized, so additional hyaluronic molecules play a vital role here.
Expected Results And Possible Adverse Reactions
A unique combination of all ingredients makes it possible to preserve the results for up to a year (sometimes longer) and support the effect with the help of an additional filler administration approximately every ten months. However, these benefits are only available to individuals who can safely use Juvederm for their aesthetic needs; as we all know, for each indication, there is a contraindication, and now we would like to have a closer look at those:
- Allergies related to any component of an injectable (like hyaluronic acid or lidocaine);
- Ongoing skin infection, damage, or irritation around the injection site;
- Current usage of incompatible procedures (like laser treatment or a chemical peel);
- Severe health complications (untreated epilepsy, diabetes mellitus, oncology, etc.);
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding period in women.
If a person suffers from any of the mentioned-above issues, it doesn’t mean they won’t ever be able to use Juvederm; it is just recommended to treat all the problems first to make sure no dangerous conditions will occur after the injection session. Plus, there are plenty of alternatives available in the cosmetic beauty sphere, so make sure to consider those as well.