Dysport – botulinum-toxin products brand widely used in the cosmetic beauty sphere. It’s an excellent alternative to buy Botox; specialists mainly use it to reduce wrinkles and other problems caused by muscle contractions. You can order botulinum toxin based Dysport on Ogomed if you are a board-certified medical professional with a valid license. Get in touch with one of our managers to confirm your order of botulinum-toxin products now!
Primary Information About Dysport
All Dysport injections are based on botulinum toxin type A, which is a powerful muscle relaxant. Human albumin and lactose are also included in the composition, so lactose-intolerant people should consider other treatment options for wrinkles reduction. Each vial contains from 300 to 500 units of powder, which should be dissolved in a special solution before the injection session. The dosage, as well as recommended number of procedures, are usually defined by a doctor after a consultation in a clinic.
The brand itself was created by the IPSEN company, which is also famous for such product brands as Xermelo, Increlex, and numerous others. Thanks to its abilities, Dysport is an excellent alternative to plastic surgery.
Dysport Cost. Buy Online on Ogomed
Dysport cost per unit is usually defined by a doctor in a clinic. If we talk about the Dysport price on this website, all information is indicated on the product’s webpage. Make sure to check it out before placing an order.
If any discounts are available, they will also be indicated at the top of the page.
Dysport vs. Botox Cost. Which One Is More Affordable?
The price of Dysport is usually almost twice lower as Botox’s. However, it usually takes double the dosage of Dysport to reach the same results as the second brand. That’s why many medical professionals buy Botox instead of its analogs. However, sometimes it’s recommended to mix two brands to achieve better results; so, there is no correct answer to what’s better – Botox or Dysport. They are both excellent; they just vary slightly due to their characteristics.
Indications for the Product
Dysport received its FDA approval to be used in both aesthetic and medical spheres, so now it’s widely popular for different types of treatments. Below, we are going to mention its primary purposes.
In aesthetic medicine, Dysport is usually used to target dynamic wrinkles in different facial areas, such as:
- Glabellar lines (small lines between the eyebrows);
- Frown lines in the forehead area (also known as horizontal forehead lines);
- Crow’s feet (tiny lines in the outer eye corners, usually visible when laughing);
- Lines around the mouth (smile lines and marionette lines can be slightly eliminated with the help of Dysport treatments, but dermal fillers are more common for this area).
Regarding medical issues, a Dysport treatment may be a great option for the following conditions:
- Upper and lower limbs spasticity (the first one is known as cervical dystonia);
- Spasmodic torticollis (characterized by the unusual position of the head caused by neck turning movements);
- Upper and lower limb spasticity resulting from cerebral palsy;
- Blepharospasm or hemifacial spasm treatment (ticks in the facial areas, mainly related to eyes).
Procedure Protocol and Working Principle
All Dysport cosmetic procedures should be performed in a clinic by an experienced medical professional. That’s crucial for patients’ safety, plus it lowers the risks of complications typical after the injection session. Many specialists recommend using a few appointments if more than one injection is required (in this way, it is easier to prevent Dysport overdose).
Before the injection session, the target zone is carefully cleaned to remove all the contaminants from the facial surface. Afterward, a topical anesthetic may be applied to make sure the needle puncture doesn’t cause painful sensations during the procedure.
After the procedure, up to two weeks may be required to see the improvement. All because botulinum toxin needs time to get to the nerve endings and freeze them temporarily. That’s also the reason why some patients experience an “angry appearance” right before they achieve desired results after the treatment. If the session is performed correctly, the effect should last up to two months; a simple maintenance injection procedure will prolong it and make skin look younger and glowing for much longer.
Primary Safety Information
Before every Dysport and Botox treatment, a patient should be informed about possible risks before and after the injection session. Limitations should also be discussed to understand whether Dysport is the right choice for one’s needs.
So, what are the main contraindications that should be mentioned before the procedure?
- Increased sensitivity to any components of the product (they may cause severe allergic reactions after the injection);
- Skin damage, irritation, etc., in the treatment zone;
- Current intake of contraindicated medications (for example, blood-thinning pills);
- Other aesthetic procedures recently performed on the target area (chemical peel, implants insertion, and so on);
- Overall poor health (fever, weakness, flu-like symptoms, etc.);
- Acute stage of chronic disease (diabetes mellitus, epilepsy, oncology, etc.);
- Pregnancy or lactation period in women.
Regarding possible post-treatment adverse reactions, people usually experience:
- General weakness;
- Sligh bruising in the injected site;
- Dermal rashes;
- Muscle weakness.
A doctor should be warned if any signs of severe allergic reactions occur; we are talking about trouble breathing, swollen tongue and throat, loss of consciousness, and painful sensations around the product’s injection spot.
Buy Dysport Online on Ogomed
Ogomed offers the best ordering conditions for board-certified experts in the cosmetic beauty sphere. Advantageous prices, products for different treatments, regular discounts, fast shipping, and plenty of other benefits are available to all our company’s clients.
To order Dysport now, you may add all the items you need to the cart or get in touch with one of our sales representatives to discuss everything you are interested in. You may also call us if there are any questions regarding the product or working principles of Ogomed. All contact details are mentioned on the Contact Us webpage, so make sure to check it out if you are interested. The most profitable prices and safe worldwide delivery are available here. So, don’t hesitate and become our partner today!