Transform Your Look with Restylane: Before and Afteror_seo
Restylane is a popular brand of dermal fillers. It helps thousands of people worldwide maintain their attractive and youthful appearance for a substantial time period.
But what is the expected result of Restylane? And how long does it last? Let us find answers to these questions by going through the below-mentioned article!
A SIDE NOTE:
Looking for an advantageous supplier of Restylane? Buy it online on Ogomed to save your money and time! Let us delve into the world of Restylane fillers together!
General Information on Restylane Fillers
Injections of Restylane fillers have gained extreme popularity among healthcare providers and their patients. They are strongly beloved for their quality, safety, and effectiveness.
Who Manufactures Restalyne?
Restylane is manufactured in Switzerland by Q-Med. It is an aesthetic division of Galderma, a world-known pharmaceutical corporation that combines experience and innovation while producing its products.
The manufacturing process of Restylane employs two advanced technologies, namely NASHA and OBT (Optimal Balance Technology). They both ensure the highest quality of dermal fillers.
Looking for a comprehensive guide on Botox for migraines? Look no further than OgoMed’s Everything You Need to Know About Botox for Migraines. This informative article covers all aspects of Botox treatment for migraines, from how it works to what to expect during the procedure. Our expert team of writers and medical professionals have put together a comprehensive resource to help you make an informed decision about Botox for migraines. So whether you’re considering this treatment for the first time or are looking for more information, be sure to check out OgoMed’s Everything You Need to Know About Botox for Migraines.
What Is the Composition of Restylane?
The composition of Restylane is based on stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. It functions as a synthetic substitution for the naturally-occurring substance that might be found in skin tissues.
The main function of hyaluronic acid is to attract moisture to the cells. Therefore, it is a substance that effectively hydrates the skin and, therefore, makes it much more elastic.
A SIDE NOTE:
Some cosmetic injectables in the Restylane family also contain prefilled lidocaine hydrochloride. It functions as a local anesthetic to reduce the feeling of pain during the injection process.
What Are the Main Dermal Fillers in Restylane Family?
The Restylane family includes a wide range of high-quality products, such as:
- Basic Restylane. It is a dermal filler that might appear in two versions – with prefilled lidocaine hydrochloride (Restylane-L) and without it (Restylane). While being the so-called “golden standard” of the brand, it is used as a treatment for mild to severe facial wrinkles (for instance, smile lines, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines);
- Restylane Contour. It is a dermal filler that is used as a treatment for the facial oval. More precisely, the product manages to make the contour of a patient’s face more defined in a subtle and natural-looking way;
- Restylane Defyne. It is a dermal filler that is applied to provide the facial features of a patient with profound definition. Healthcare providers inject it to enhance the overall appearance of a patient’s face in a natural-looking way;
- Restylane Kysse. It is a dermal filler that is used to create attractive lips. In other words, it effectively plumps the upper and the lower lip and makes them well-contoured. As well, Restylane Kysse makes the lips of a patient profoundly moisturized;
- Restylane Lyft. It is a dermal filler that might be injected into the hands and face of a patient. The main purpose of such an injection is to treat wrinkles that vary in intensity, starting from mild fine lines and ending with severe facial wrinkles;
- Restylane Refyne. It is a dermal filler with a wide range of aesthetic indications. Namely, it might be used to both reduce facial wrinkles and fill lips. Moreover, Restylane Refyne might also be injected to tighten the sagging skin;
- Restylane Silk. It is a dermal filler that, similar to Restylane Kysse, might be used to provide the lips of a patient with an instantly visible but nevertheless subtle augmentation. Furthermore, it might be injected as a treatment for wrinkles in the perioral zone;
- Restylane Volyme. It is a dermal filler that is primarily indicated to restore facial volume. The product might be applied to fill the chin, cheeks, or tear troughs (and, therefore, improve the appearance of eye hollowing).
All the above-mentioned fillers in the Restylane family have similar but nevertheless not identical properties. Still, each of them might be effectively applied in an aesthetic procedure that aims to keep the appearance of a patient young and attractive.
Restylane Fillers: Before and After
The procedure that involves a Restylane injection aims to provide a patient with beautiful results that might be noticed even in unretouched photographs and pictures. In other words, patients treated with Restylane tend to experience a boost in their self-esteem and confidence.
What Is the Expected Result of Restylane Fillers?
The expected result of a procedure that employs any Restylane filler (no matter whether it is Restylane-L, Restylane Defyne, or Restylane Silk) is the creation of an attractive, rejuvenated, and well-rested appearance by means of reducing visible age-related signs.
More precisely, a vast majority of patients who have undergone at least one procedure of Restylane injection stay satisfied with the treatment by claiming its results to be:
- Instantly visible. Despite the fact that individual results of the Restylane treatment might vary (patient “A” might have a more observable result than patient “B”), they all are usually visible as soon as the procedure is over;
- Natural-looking. Namely, both healthcare providers and their patients evaluate the degree of naturalness of facial expression after the procedure of Restylane injection as very high. In other words, Restylane fillers do not create the so-called “mask” on a patient’s face;
- Long-lasting. The procedure of a Restylane injection cannot provide a patient with a permanent result. However, it might create an exceptionally long-lasting rejuvenation and enhancement of a patient’s face.
Furthermore, it is also essential to mention that the administration of Restylane does not usually cause any adverse reactions. It might lead to temporary skin tenderness, bruising, or redness. Luckily, these symptoms tend to disappear two to three days after the injection of Restylane-L, Restylane Defyne, Restylane Volyme, and the rest solutions of the brand.
How Long Do Restylane Fillers Last?
In most cases, Restylane fillers last from six to twenty-four months. Moreover, their results might be left unchanged if a patient undergoes touch-up treatments from time to time. With periodical injections of Restylane fillers, young and attractive appearance might remain for a profound time period.
Still, it is important to remember that the individual results of each patient might vary (patient “A” might enjoy the result from a dermal filler injection longer than patient “B”). Among the main factors that influence the duration of Restylane results are:
- Individual peculiarities of each patient. Namely, the current age, health condition, and dermal type (thin or thick, dry or fatty, etc.) of a patient might have an impact on the duration of Restylane results;
- Type and volume of the injected filler. More precisely, such properties of the dermal filler used for the treatment as its thickness, viscosity, and hyaluronic acid concentration play a role here.
Thus, it is almost impossible to predict the results of the dermal filler treatment without paying attention to the individual peculiarities of a patient and the properties of the product that is going to be injected.
All in all, Restylane is a brand of cosmetic injectables that create attractive and durable results. Therefore, how about scheduling an appointment with your healthcare provider and experiencing the power of Restylane yourself?
Restylane is indicated for professional use. Its administration by a certified healthcare provider will minimize the risk of blood vessel injury, bleeding, bruising, and other unwanted complications. In other words, you have to be a licensed medical professional to buy Restylane and other dermal fillers online.